Woman Who Lost 100 Pounds Has Been Crowned Miss Great Britain 2020


When Jen Atkin being dumped by her ex-fiance, which she says was because of her weight gain. Jen felt like she’d hit rock bottom and knew she wanted to lead a better life for herself, not anyone else. Jen Atkin began her fitness journey for two years with a healthy amount of exercise and a diet change. With all of her perseverance, she went from 240 pounds down to about 125 pounds.


“I eat so much better, I don’t follow a diet but I think about what I eat so much more. I still enjoy meals out but don’t binge like I used to! I go to the gym 5 times a week now and I love it, it’s become a staple part of my life and has helped me in so many ways,” Jen explained. “My biggest advice would be to take every day as it comes. 

Imagine where you could be in 3 months time and just keep chipping away! Consistency is key and it’s a lifestyle change!”. Jen Atkins became the runner-up for the title of Miss England in 2018 and won Miss Great Britain 2020. She’s now happily married to someone else.









Please ENABLE Javascript!Enable JavaScript