World Tallest Policeman Love To Take Selfie With His Fans


Jagdeep Singh, he is 7ft 6 in tall, weighs 190kg and his shoe size is 19. He is the tall traffic cop in Punjab India. Singh, who has been with the police force for two decades, saying: 'I am very proud of being the tallest policeman in India. I am 7ft 6in tall, I weigh around 190 kilograms and I feel very happy about it. If I can't find shoes in my size in India. I have to order them from a different country.'

While Singh is proud of being a police in India, he has also faced difficulties in his everyday life. When he uploaded a photo on Facebook, people responded by labelling him as 'monster'.  He said, 'People are bullying me by calling me a monster and an alien. But I don't mind people calling me names; it doesn't make me sad. I focus on my job and making people happy'.


However, Jagdeep hopes to get his name in the Guinness World Records. He said: 'I want to make my name in world records. And I am sure I will. Due to my height, people from other states come to see me. People take selfies with me. I am glad that I make people happy.'








News source: barcroftt.com

Please ENABLE Javascript!Enable JavaScript