The DadBag Is For Those Who Dreamt To Have Belly Fat

Image: metro.co.uk

‘The DadBag’ creator by London-based art director Albert Pukies, create the bag specifically for guys who want a dad bod but aware of the risks associated with belly fat.  instead of stuffing with high-calorie foods, to achive  dad bod, he came up with an accessory that makes it seem like the wearer is slouching with his belly sticking out of from the bottom their shirt.
He said: ‘I made the DadBag because I’m desperate to have a dad bod but I’m also very concerned about the health risks associated with it. The solution is quite simple, a bumbag with a proper dad belly printed on it. Now I can put on a dad bod whenever I feel like it and even store my valuables in it’. Currently, the DadBag is not available to buy at this moment.


Image: metro.co.uk

Image: metro.co.uk

Image: metro.co.uk

Image: metro.co.uk

Image: metro.co.uk

Image: metro.co.uk

Image: metro.co.uk
source

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Please ENABLE Javascript!Enable JavaScript