Ukrainian Girl With Unique Cheekbones

 

Meet this Kiev woman named Anastasia Pokreshchuk, and she definitely stands out from the crowd. The girl spent $ 2,000 on cheekbone fillers. Thanks to her new appearance, she quickly became famous on Instagram.


Despite the fact that the girl's face looks like it was sculpted by a mad scientist, Anastasia is very pleased with the result. All the reincarnations took four years. During this time, she managed to indecently enlarge her cheekbones and lips, as well as pump several liters of Botox into her forehead and change the shape of her chin and Pokrishchuk is not going to stop there. 

Anastasia admitted that she would no longer remember how many procedures she had to do. She is studying cosmetology and plans to achieve mastery in this field of activity.

“You may think that my cheekbones are too big, but, in my opinion, they are too small, and I need to pin them again in the near future,” she said.

“People told me that I was ugly and should die, but when I see something like that, I just laugh it off and ignore it,” said the Ukrainian.







Post a Comment

0 Comments

Please ENABLE Javascript!Enable JavaScript