6' 4" Women Are Too Tall To Be A Model?


Nutrition manager and model, Emerald Van Langen, who is 6ft 4ins and aged 32, from Toronto admitted that dating used to be difficult because of her height, but that hasn't stopped her from finding love - or admirers online.


In year nine, Emerald began to notice that she was growing at a much quicker rate than that of her friends and giving her more difficult in dating. Emerald explained: ‘I’ve been with my husband for eleven years now and he’s 5ft 10ins tall. Before we met, I didn’t date much, but I only dated shorter men – six feet and under – when I did. ‘Taller men would always seem to be nervous about me being taller than them. ‘I do receive some inappropriate DMs. Some just ask me to stand next to a door, but some want me to post kinky videos. ‘Someone once messaged me saying ‘I’d climb you for a f***.’

When she was younger, Emerald found that smoking and drinking caffeine could stunt growth so she stayed away from both. Emerald also swore off drinking fizzy drinks after hearing a rumour that these stunted your growth even the  rumour are not true according to Teenshealth. Emerald is now spending more time focusing on her modelling career.












▼ Emerald's five-foot-ten husband of 11 years is six inches shorter than she is

Please ENABLE Javascript!Enable JavaScript