Amazing Realistic Food Shaped Cake

 

Image credits: dailymail.co.uk

A baker from Scotland creates unusual food-shaped cakes - and they are so realistic that they could easily be mistaken for real dishes! Among the creations of the master are cakes in the form of steaks, pizza, noodles, rice with shrimp, and much more.


Image credits: dailymail.co.uk

Lynne Davidson, 36, lives in Glenrothes, Scotland. She is a baker, and specializes in creating unusual cakes in the form of food. Her creations can be mistaken for real dishes, because they look as realistic as possible! A woman bakes cakes in the form of a variety of dishes and products - ramen, pancakes, pizza, steak, and much more. 

Such cakes are popular - locals order them in advance for various celebrations. The cost of one author's cake starts from £150. The baker says, “At first I didn’t see the point of doing something like that at all, and I thought that I would be the most ordinary baker, like everyone else. But it turned out that I have my own style.”

Image credits: dailymail.co.uk

Lynne has been baking cakes for nine years, and she opened her own business: “At first, I literally forced myself to invent and make such cakes. There were a lot of mistakes and disasters, but that’s how we learn. Now I love what I do, even despite the fact that looking at the finished cake I always want to improve something!" says the baker.

Image credits: dailymail.co.uk

Image credits: dailymail.co.uk

Image credits: dailymail.co.uk

Image credits: dailymail.co.uk

Image credits: dailymail.co.uk

Image credits: dailymail.co.uk

Image credits: dailymail.co.uk

News source: dailymail.co.uk

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Please ENABLE Javascript!Enable JavaScript